Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You LORD

Good Morning!!

Last night I was in a class, that is held in the choir room. The teacher was speaking about the sovereignty of God. Just then the choir started singing "Thank you LORD" The words are so easy, and true, "Thank You LORD, you have been good to me!"

This morning, I just want to say Thank you LORD!! Thank you for your sovereignty. Thank you Lord for all that you have protected me from. Thank you LORD for all that you have brought me through. Thank you LORD for your awesomeness, your grace and mercy. Thank you for my family. Thank you for my church family and friends. But mostly I thank you that I am covered by the blood of the Lamb and can come have fellowship with the great I AM.

No matter how much I write, there is no way to express my gratitude.

With a thankful heart,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment