Sunday, November 14, 2010

"His Name"

Incase some of you did not know, but I do Christian Rap and Ryan is a big inspiration for my music. Alot of his messages will get my mind turning and blood flowing and next thing I know I have a song ready. In a song I did recently called "His Name" I added some clips of Ryan from our SS class to it.. give it some extra flavor. If you haven't heard it I suggest that you should allow your ears to give it a try. If you do, please let me know what you think. http://www.reverbnation.com/dasciple

I also started up my own blog at http://da-sciple.blogspot.com/

Thanks Everyone!

- Da-Sciple

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I used to listen to rap when I was younger, but had to turn it off when God found me. I am so glad you are doing this. It's awesome to be able to have strong beats, genius lyrics, and praise the Lord, all at the same time.

    I never thought I'd hear Ryan Christopher intro a rap song though. Just kidding, it's really good. You're right, his message does bring an interesting flavor.

    ReplyDelete