Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hallelujah night and other things

I haven't checked to see, but at last notice we still needed some people to sign up to man the games at hallelujah night Friday. It's really easy and you get to act like a good person handing out candy to the kids. Also, if you signed up.... PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COME! Last year we were in a different class and 3 people who signed up didn't come which made me work 1 1/2 hrs setting up the wall of Jericho (which is a labor intensive game anyway). So show up and have fun for the kids.

Also, If anyone has a line on a cheap aluminum extension ladder that's 20' please let us know.

Be sure to check out the youtube videos below of the class to see what all you missed while you were day dreaming during class! ;-) So I get that I'm grass, but why must I be in the guy who mows his yard every other day 's yard? Continually cut and pruned for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment