Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall

A friend of mine just returned from a trip to Colorado just this week. She tried to explain to me the amazing views. I tried to envision the TN mountains, only taller, vaster, more vibrant, more massive. It made me smile! Because fall is my favorite time of year. I adore the cool air, the sound of leaves under foot, wearing sweaters and coats, not to mention the colors!! The beautiful colors!!

As much as I adore fall, even anticipate the beauty unfolding over a few weeks, God called it 'good.' Good. That's it? Just good?? It takes my breathe away!! But our awesome God called it good. (Genesis 1)

God convicted me with the best part which literally took my breath... God called man 'very good.' You mean, the majesty that is the canvas He chose to create is less than how He views us?!?!? WOW!!

Listen again, God thinks YOUR greater than fall! Your greater than the vast oceans, greater than all He has created! Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment