Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/27 Weekly reachout

Hey folks,

I want to give you all some info regarding some upcoming adventures. Hallelujah Night is approaching quickly. We still have a couple of slots available. Some of you have agreed to stay and help clean up. This is awesome and much appreciated. We do need to fill our slots though for the regular times. Amy and I will be there a little early Friday and we have an early time slot. We hope to help set everything up. Some of you are planning on being there most of the day. BRAVO!

For the past several weeks, I have been announcing the Relentless Conference happening November 5 and 6th. This conference is also open to men. There is an attachment on this e-mail explaining all of the details.

Don't forget to blog. Doc and Jessica are looking forward to some good discussions. Make it happen. We will live web cam this weekend and last weeks lesson is available on youtube. Again, the technology team has outdone itself. God has given all of you incredible talent and I am in awe as I watch you do what God has given you to do.

I really believe that God is going to do great things with the people of this and many other classes. Maybe we can be the conduit God uses to bring revival to this land!

Romans 8: 26-27

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:but the Spirit Itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The saying goes, " Have you ever prayed until you prayed?" I am hopeful that I will reach this end in my praying. Let's just say that there are some very tough times in which we have absolutely no clue where to begin with our prayers. God says that in the toughest of times, when the answers are completely hidden from you, when you are in complete disarray, He will step in during your prayer time and pray for you. You might have no idea how to ask Him, but He knows. Set aside your baptist play books for a minute because God says it can even be done in ways we do not understand. This is the best of every world. I can pray for the things I need, and when I don't know what those things are, He'll step in and intercede for us in prayer. Now that's THE God! We can all rest assured that God will answer His own prayers. Thank Him today for helping us in our darkest hours. Thank Him for knowing what's best! Thank You God!

3 comments:

  1. I can relate, I know alot of times it seems that I have nothing to say in prayer then my heart will just pour out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we're truly open to the Spirit interceding? Even if it means talking in tongues? Being broken down to nothing and vulnerable? We tend to view prayer as a neat way to open and close events or a way to go to sleep. (this is for me) But What would happen if we truly opened up and invited the spirit to intercede? Probably Revival. We all need to be open to the Spirit's cues because he'll not only keep your life interesting, you'll thrive being in God's perfect plan. And that's just awesome. I wish I could say that I let the Spirit lead me in all I do, but my Earthly mind and pride most of the times gets in the way of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree with you more. Its easy to say how awesome to be living within God's will and plan. Yet, things of this earth obstruct our view of him of growing closer. To actually open up completely and let the Spirit take over in my life is easier said than done. I believe that I am working closer to being in his will, but I know i need to put in more work.

    ReplyDelete